CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 22 November 2008

Shocking result

  • i got highest in computer like shit but only get 67% for the paper. So low, i thought i was going to get 47% sumthing like that because the paper was harder than commerce.
  • I got 63% for commerce which my mom was proud about. I shout like gorrilla i think when i saw my paper
  • History i got 76% which is ok. I dont really study well in History
  • I think i already told science. But nevermind, just say that i got 63%
  • BM1 I got 57/100. so low
  • BM 2 i got 73/100
  • English 2 fuck that subject! Hate SFN also. Little error also dont give mark.i got 17/30 for ENG 2. Same like shy. Most of our marks are common
  • Me and my friends plan to go OGDC to play soccer and basketball today
  • But not many of them came. Only Sophia, Shimah, Shy, Theo, Me, Zana and Rena
  • Sophia came early. Then me. Then Shimah. Then shy. At last Rena and Zana
  • Sophia and me fell down while playing BasketbalL.HAHA. She was deadly injured. I hip only pain a bit
  • After few minutes, Theo come
  • Then he sit and watch us play
  • I think hez board
  • After that, we go to the bitch where SFN live there.HAHA. Got her tears there [hope you understand]
  • Then we take out our shoe and play soccer there
  • We also walked in her tears
  • Then shimah tired
  • She wanna go to cafe
  • We rest first in the sand
  • Then Shimah ask Theo about ********
  • She ask who he like untill she go home
  • But Theo dont wanna tell. HAHA
  • Then we walk to the cafe to get some drinks and food
  • Then i saw my cousin punya cousin, I was thinking that hope she doesnt know i got bf
  • We get drink thenn Sophia go home then Shimah
  • After that, Shimah still majal asking theo about ********
  • Then Shimah go home, we walk to to the BBall court
  • Shy saw her mom coming, then she walk back
  • Zana and Rena also go back
  • Then left me and Theo
  • Shy came back again
  • She say her mom wanna hangout in OGDc
  • So her sis and Theo hangout then Shy and me hangout
  • Me and Shy play basketball then Theo and Shy sis chat
  • Then more people come to use the court
  • So me and Shy thristy, we went to the cafe to find Shy mom
  • But donno where she go
  • So Shy sis went to look for the mom then my mom come to pick me up
  • So i told Theo i wanna go back now
  • I was so fuckin thristy[donno how to spell] but i forgot i got some coin in my bag which is enough for me to buy drink
  • My mom just drove me home
  • When i went home,my toes got blisters like shit
  • All my pain i just ignore it
Viv and one supposed to come but i donnot why. Pat also but she got problems. One father say cannot go. Viv donno why. Suddently dissapear in school.

0 comments: