CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 14 November 2008

Historyy!

>arrive at school
>put my back at middle passage
>walk to assembly hall for assembly
>assembly start
>sing the national anthem and school song
>malay/muslim prayer
>muslim people go back to class
>non-muslim stay for prayer
>after prayer,walk back to class
>revise history and some revise on ugama
>8.30 ugama start
>non muslim go to teacher judith to explain history
>at 9.30 muslims finish their ugama exam early
>so we non muslim go up to class early
>we revise history
>actually not
>recess at 10.00
>we go down to the place where my crew and i always eat
>suzana call me,viv and helan go upstairs to sweep because ms.rani ask
>then we go do
>michelle on the way so helan and viv ask her to go up sweep
>so michelle go up also with far
>then we sweep for a while
>we go down again
>many of my friends reading about sultan abdul momin which i'm weak in that topic
>then the bell ring,sophia do that i think if im not mistaken
>then we walk to the assembly hall
>actually the temporally prefects just let us go
>so thats good
>go back to class
>revise history again
>at 10.55 i think,we start our history exam
>most of us worried about the essay
>the paper was just okayy
>i dont really know how to answer the chronology
>we finish at 12.25
>teacher collect our paper
>the bell rings and we straight away go take our bag which is outside for sale
>i take out my cubick cube and vs. shy
>i win
>i meet theo while i was about to go to my car
>then i walk with him
>then i meet viv and one
>i walk with one and push viv
>she almost hit the small kid
>then i walk with one across the road then to bomba
>i go in my mom car
>she asked me howz my exam
>i say ok ok only
>then i go home

0 comments: