CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 23 November 2008

BORED!!!

FUCKIN BORED today in school. I regret for going to school today because i wanna wake up late then my mom wake my up early. I did have fun a bit in school today.

This what we and I did:

  • I get to LEARN a bit to solve a rubicks cube from Syidaa
  • We get to know my english total mark i think. I forgot the mark.stupid
  • We also played HIDE AND SEEK which was fun
  • Cyn, Viv and Helan ENTERTAIN us. They sing and dance like PCD aka Pussycat Dolls.HAHA
  • Some of the boys use ruler and stick as their SWORD. HAHA. They also used file to be their ARMOR
  • Then the three Bruneien PCD tired, they stop
  • Most of us TIRED
  • Cyn and Rena SLEPT. Cyn slept on the CHAIR at first then on the FLOOR. Rena slept on the floor with One. I'm not sure if One slept. She slept on the floor with Rena
  • Viv LEARNING to solve rubicks cube with Syidaa after her performance
  • I sit and played rubicks which made me more bored
  • Then bell RINGS
  • We go HOME

0 comments: