CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 25 November 2008

BOTB 2008

The battle of the band took place in sas assembly hall. there were five band. they are EHB,FFF,EXPRESS,5 SEASON and the other one is Allister band which i forgot the name.

Express got the THIRD place which is Sophia, Stanley, Rusaidie and Lawrence the youngest band i think. The SECOND place is FFF which is the form 4 i think. The FIRST place goes to the EHB! which is the form 5.

After the band we go to class and do crazy things. My shoes came out when i kicked the tin. STUPID. Then Pat take and give to the others. I just ignore them. Then Shy ask me wanna stay in school then i tell her to get my shoes first. She get it but i didnt stay because only two of us.

Before the bell ring, Viv, Wanie and I play HSM concert. HAHA. Rena became our director. We sing 'what ive been looking for' 'were all in this together' 'hukumuku...' start of something new' 'all for one' getcha head in the game'. I think only thats all.

CONGRATZ TO ALL THE BAND ESPECIALLY EXPRESS!

0 comments: