CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Ms.Wann Ching

i woke up at 7.00am, i know its late for school. then i go to class with ice and salt in my bag. HAHA.kima. thats for science project. geography was the first subject. teacher got give us our final exam paper back. i got 61% in my geography which sucks.

science the next period. teacher ask us to present our project. my project like shit. using ice and salt only. the topic is 'does salt melt ice faster?'. lame topic.

ms.rani the next subject. she was carryin our exam paper. rena was scared then me and shy say 'yay'.haha.stupid. ms.rani give us the paper and read everyone marks. i got 62% which is one mark from geography. i did a stupid mistake in maths. that considered two marks.

when i was about to walk to the place where i always wait for my parent,i saw ms.wann ching. then she talk with viv mom i think. then she come and talk to me. she ask me what i get for my exam. i say geography and maths paper only teacher give. then she ask what mark i get, i maths got 62 but i didnt mention geography. then she say why so low my maths.she was expecting me to get 82 but i dont care.she was coming close to me then i moved back. haha. she also did that to shy. she asked me out to stay in her house to study with her dog. yuckk. never shower the smelly dog.HAHA. i forget what she say already

now im waiting for my other results so that i can go out with my friends and theo during holiday if not i will bu stuck at home doing nothin but juse sleep.

0 comments: